If you’re thinking about joining ALLDocs…
Watch this informative video: https://vimeo.com/202319466
Now is a great time to consider joining The Association of Leaseholding LensCrafters Doctors, also known as ALLDocs. Join ALLDocs and be a part of it ALL!
Founded in 1986, ALLDocs is a vibrant, organized, independent group whose mission is to improve and brand our individual optometric practices, as well as work closely with our valued LensCrafters partners for the benefit of both. Many of our members will attest that joining the group may have been the single most important decision they made in their optometric careers to increase their clinical skills, business acumen, job satisfaction and income.
Members of ALLDocs are just like you—smart doctors practicing in exactly the same environment as you. LensCrafters definitely sees the benefits to our businesses and enthusiastically endorses all leaseholding doctors to join. By joining ALLDocs, you can “borrow” the progressive ideas and methods of other member doctors throughout the year—staying years ahead of the curve, and make some great friends and memories along the way.
As an ALLDocs member, you have access to the exclusive ALLDocs Annual Meeting held at some of the finest resorts in the world such as the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, the Ritz Carlton in South Beach, Montage in Laguna Beach, the Four Seasons in Las Vegas, Le Blanc Spa and Resort in Cancun, The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs and The Marriott Marco Island Florida. Reduced group rates are negotiated in advance and most members bring a guest along to enjoy the resort. This year’s meeting is in Hawaii!
Our Annual Meeting represents an opportunity to network with your leaseholder colleagues from throughout the US and Canada. There is plenty of leisure time during social events, excursions, and dinners during which you can share ideas and concerns with an abundance of colleagues who are leaseholders like you. We just cannot overemphasize how many great ideas and practice management tips our members say they get from one another during the meeting that help benefit patient care and practice growth.
As part of your “paid” ALLDocs membership, meeting attendees get COPE-approved continuing education, as well as lectures from inspiring world-class leaders and motivational speakers. Continuing education includes the very best speakers on medical eye care, billing and coding, practice management and more! You simply cannot get this quality of education anywhere else, and the program is custom-tailored for our attendees.
As a paid ALLDocs member you are also eligible for:
- Access to networking events
- Webinars on the latest technology, medical research and advances in the field
- Access to the ALLDocs website: www.alldocsod.com
- Negotiated pricing on equipment and technology
- Unique marketing ideas supported by our sponsors like CooperVision, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Bausch + Lomb and others, at greatly discounted prices
- Eligibility for a Johnson & Johnson Vision Care quarterly rebate
- Marketing programs for your practice, like the successful Contact Lens Initiative and the Annual Eye Exam Initiative
- Discounts on marketing, branding and design through Eyedeaz. Contact Ken Zierler at email@example.com or www.eyedeaz.com
- Savings on social media services and customized web sites
- Significant group savings on credit card processing and other member benefits, through Total Merchant Services. Contact Susan Bobo at 919.345.5042
- Collections assistance and discounts by contacting Paul Rymer from National Healthcare Collections at 636.579.9206
- Attain a rebate from ABB Optical Group for using their services and attending our Annual Meeting. Contact Jeffrey Withrow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.852.8089 ext.7203 or 304.532.8624 for more information
- CONTACT Quarterly, the doctor newsletter with medical and practice management information, tips, and informative interviews
- SEE, the patient newsletter, packed with education, entertainment, and health- care tips for your patients
- Tremendous buying power, which means that we are often offered large discounts on a variety of products and services
Even if you cannot make this year’s Annual Meeting, consider joining ALLDocs for all the benefits of membership and to help strengthen your relationship with LensCrafters.
Thank you for considering joining ALLDocs. Be a part of it ALL!
Kerry Gelb, OD